Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Mother Ocean.

What is nature?

If I were asked to this question, I would probable say "Everything".

Since everything in this world, even us are from so called mother nature.

Then, where all these living things come from.

If I remember rightly, the answer is the Ocean.

Yes, I love the Ocean. 
                                                      
 The Mediterian


My hometown is coastal city, and it takes just 5 minutes to get to the beach from my home.

Moreover, I literally lived on the ocean for about 2 years when I served in the Navy.

Since, I could see the ocean almost everyday before I came to here, I have so many good memories.

What was the best?

Being in the middle of the Indian ocean, in the middle of the night.

When my ship was across the Indian ocean, I went to the Heli deck in midnight for no reason.

I couldn't see anything for the first few seconds ,so I was frightened.
(Naval ships turn off every lights on outside deck after sunset.)

Then I saw it.

I saw the tons of lights in the sky, countless stars.

I got overwhelmed by that scene.

I felt complete soloness, even though there were more than 250 crews in the ship.

That was just...

I lie on the Heli deck, and I couldn't stop laughing. I just couldn't.

I can't stop smiling as I wrote this post.

My digital camera couldn't afford to take the image,

but somewhere in my brain will not delete this image for the rest of my life,

and I still dreams of the Ocean.

 The wild Indian ocean

1 comment:

  1. WOW. AMAZING. I wish I could have seen it...

    I've been living in this country for almost two years, and I still can't handle not being close to the ocean...I grow up having it there, all the time. So true the saying "You only realize of what you had when you lose it." I know I havent lost my ocean, but I wish I could see it more often.

    Love,

    Butterflyingtoinfinity.

    ReplyDelete