Friday, February 11, 2011

Litany - The endless journey...


You are the Holy Grail that cannot be found

You are the El Dorado that disppeared

You are the Atlantis that sunk in the ocean


However, you are not the raindrop

that kisses to it'sdeath

And you are absoulutely not the heart of a witch


It might be interest you to know,

I am on the trip to oblivion to find you


And I know that you do not show

Your sweetheart without any

Introspection


You are still the Holy Grail that cannot be found

And I am the lost child on the way to oblivion

Nevertheless, I am sure that you wll reveal yourself in

True color

2 comments:

  1. Dear PITCHER OF GUTS, I read your poem about your search for the holy grail and pause in admiration. I admire your ability to reflect about your own nature and to go in search of it as something precious and holy.

    I am a true believer in the power of acknowledging confusion and from that point of being lost--discovering clarity.

    BEAUTIFUL! INSPIRING! CREATIVE! MEANINGFUL! YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By giving a look at your blog, I first thought it was simple. However, after reading with more detail, I have found the true meaning. Your blog is humble but amazing at the same time. It really tells a lot about the writer.

    I think I got connected and understood the main picture of "The endless journey". I think that the person you dedicated it to is really important for you. That person is really far from you. Lost. You're willing to go through oblivion just to get near him/her. That person is not bad and has good intentions. When you say "Your sweetheart without any introspection", I really think that you are really clear, and that you know that you like that person without any deep thinking.

    I know I'm not supposed to say that I liked it, but I really liked it. :D

    ReplyDelete