Monday, February 7, 2011

Sense of place......

                As I saw the symbol of my flipped mandala, it reminded me one place.  A great rest place I used to go.  I felt like I’m looking the ceiling of an octagonal pavilion.  I could imagine the image of myself.  Lying down on the octagonal pavilion and looking the ceiling of it.  The wind is blowing.  It’s cool, and it smells salty.  I look around, and there is ocean in front of me, and the sun interrupting my eye sight.  I just lying down again, and watching the ceiling.  The symbol of the ceiling makes me calm down.  I can forget everything that bothers me, and it feels like I’m in the middle of the nature. 
                This octagonal pavilion is in the end of pathway of Amnam Park, which is near from my home.  This place represents the end of the pathway of park, but I thought this place means turning point.  Because, I have to go back the same way that I have just came. 
                Also, I can’t forget the ocean view.  This place is on the edge of the mountain which is facing to ocean.  I can see the clear view of the ocean.  It makes me refreshing, and I really miss it. 

1 comment: