Thursday, February 3, 2011

My name...

      My name Jinyoung means famous and wealth.  Well, first of all I like my name.  The meaning of my name represets my parent's expectation.  However, now I can ask my parents that who can be famous and be rich without any effort or talent?  They gave me a name that has no time to take a break. Crap!  Nevertheless, I still like my name since it sounds generic or neutral.  My name can be used by both genders.  Actually, I have searched for people who have the same name and age as me.  The result was there were about 15 people who using same name with me, and actually there are a few more women who use my name.  This kind of name is not really usual in my country.  FYI, Since I prefer everything to be neutral or fair, I like my name.
       Despite having this beautiful name, I have many friends who never call ma by name.  I have several nicknames, but the popular one is Jungil.  This nickname came from Jungil Kim, king of North Korea.  My friends said that my appearance looks like him.  How absurd that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment